GPL and KDevelop

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue Dec 18 06:34:02 UTC 2001

On Monday 17 December 2001 19:27, you wrote:

Hi Janet,

I think I remember you from organizing my trip to the XFree Conference in
Oakland in November, sure.

Thanks for the information, I will pass this on as soon as possible so that
that gets updated. Unfortunately, the beta of KDevelop 2.1 is already
packaged and will be shipping this week, but for the final we can surely
correct this. We weren't aware of any problems with the COPYING file up until
now so thanks again for the notification.

Regards,

Ralf