Plugins mean extensibility (Re: Kate part in KDevelop-2 working)

Victor Röder Victor_Roeder at GMX.de
Sun Dec 16 00:11:02 UTC 2001

Hi,

> I dont have a clue about "Extreme Programming" but what you say about
> the existence of software sounds very plausible to me. The key is to
> have feedback from users and then to put in many, many bugfixes. That
> is what happened to KDevelop since version 1.4.

> As much as you disagree with me about this project I would urge
> everybody here to take a second look at the current stable code base.

Disagree about which project? If you mean Gideon, I have nothing against
Gideon. But I think it is useless to talk about Gideon's GUI consistence
right now. Gideon is invisible at the moment, I think - not reachable for
reproaches.

I even don't know if I got your mail right. But thank you for the answer.
Nice to see that some read it :-).

Bye,
	Victor