gideon patch

Bernd Gehrmann bernd at physik.hu-berlin.de
Wed Dec 12 11:27:02 UTC 2001

On Wed, 12 Dec 2001, August Hörandl wrote:
> no - how and where to get one ?

Send your favorite user name and crypted password to
faure at kde.org or coolo at kde.org.

You can create the crypted password with

  perl -e 'print crypt("MyPassword", "67"), "\n"'

where MyPassword is your password and 67 is a
random combination of two characters/digits.

> > While you're at it, what about adding the missing
> > interaction with the project management? :-)
>
> what missing ?

Oops, I was referring to the Add Class dialog here.
Anyway, there are still some possible fixes: signals
should be always protected, accelerators are missing and
the OK button looks too small.

Bernd.