Patch for KDevelop 2.1

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue Dec 11 17:06:03 UTC 2001

On Tuesday 11 December 2001 14:21, gigafalk at yahoo.com wrote:

Hey guys, keep calm :) I just told harryf on IRC that things have been taken
care of already two weeks ago. Dirk knows what to do with the version from
the kde 2.2 branch to make a kde 3 version out of it. That gets to the
packagers and they make the binaries. No rocket science involved :) Harry
said he'll write a short howto for people who want to compile 2.1 under KDE
3, basically covering what to check out (kdevelop from the branch and
kde-common/admin), making a tarball admin.tar.gz, copy to
kdevelop/kdevelop/templates/admin.tar.gz and rm -rf kdevelop/admin; ln -s
kde-common/admin kdevelop/admin.  That should do it until kde 2.2 is still
used and kde3 unfinished.

Ralf