Patch for KDevelop 2.1

Harald Fernengel harry at kdevelop.org
Tue Dec 11 14:10:05 UTC 2001

Hi,

I cannot apply this patch as long as the admin dir is still from KDE 2.2. If
KDevelop2 gets a "KDE_3_*" branch (with KDE3's admin dir) we can apply the
patch to keep downward compatibility with KDE2 users. As long as the code is
source-code compatible, we can keep up a KDE2 and KDE3 version without
maintaining two CVS branches.

Harry