Beta1 tagged

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Mon Dec 10 18:22:05 UTC 2001

On Sunday 09 December 2001 16:19, you wrote:

Hi Ian,

you are wrong :)  KDevelop 2.1 compiles and works under KDE 3 and as gideon
isn't ready we want to release 2.1 with KDE 3 for production use and ship a
version of gideon as soon as whoever thinks that people can use it and wants
to ship it.  Besides, I won't make that decision as I haven't commited a line
of code to that version up until now and even if I wouldn't do it for
personal reasons. I leave that up to Bernd to decide when it's ready and can
be shipped as an official KDevelop 3.0.

Ralf