useing KDevelop 2.0 for the first time...

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Aug 24 12:11:53 UTC 2001

On Freitag, 24. August 2001 13:54, you wrote:
> I am behind a firewall and can't use CVS.
> Can I take the latest sources from an Web location?
> If so,how frequently the sources in that location update?
You should get it from the snapshots section on the ftp.kdevelop.org server
or on ftp.kde.org. I think there's other possibilities as well to retrieve a
CVS repository, but I currently don't have one handy out of my brain.

Ralf

Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«