TODO List KDevelop 2.01

Harald Fernengel harry at bnro.de
Thu Aug 23 23:58:57 UTC 2001

Hi,

okay, after some IRC sessions I'd like to summarize a small TODO list for the
upcoming KDevelop 2.01 release.

Please keep in mind that all commits for 2.01 should go into the
KDE_2_2_BRANCH. This branch is still frozen, so don't commit any new features
or stuff that may upset the translators without a good reason (ask the
mailing-list first before committing!).

KDEVELOP_1_4 is dead and KDEVELOP_2_BRANCH is only an experimental branch
which features Kate as Editor instead of KWrite. The main development efforts
should go into HEAD (aka Gideon, the codename for the KDevelop 3.0 release).

These are the most anoying things I'd like to have fixed in 2.01:

* If KDevelop was maximized on close it will be displayed somewhere almost
off the screen on the next start

* "Project->Generate Project Files" generates a project but doesn't open it
afterwards

* Klicking on a menu-item of the blue back and forward drop-down-buttons
crashes KDevelop

If there are more open bugs, please let me know. There were some crashes
after opening a project, but these should already be fixed in KDELibs > 2.2.
The "I can't close any windows anymore" bug should be fixed now as well.

Thank you all for the great work,

Harry

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«