Doomsday... Flood!

F@lk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 07:20:51 UTC 2001

Ralf Nolden wrote:

> On Donnerstag, 23. August 2001 00:23, you wrote:
> > On Wednesday 22 August 2001 18:16, you wrote:
> > > Hi!
> > >
> > > Hmmm, 87 bug fixes in 29 minutes and 33 seconds. Great job F at lk ;-).
> > >
> > > Bye,
> > >     Victor
> > >
> > > -
> > > to unsubscribe from this list send an email to
> > > kdevelop-devel-request at kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe
> > > »your-email-address«
> >
> > Ohh! this is why the flood, I was thinking that F at lk was writing a new spam
> > engine ;-)
> > Mathieu
> Err...he actually didn't close them....the closing procedure is to send the
> bug with:
>
> bugnumber-done at bugs.kde.org :)
>               ^^^^
> That's what Stephan meant :) so be prepared for another go for all these
> mails but this time closing the bugreports :))
Sorry for the thousands of emails concerning closing the bugreports. I
had no power to read all the loooooong texts about how to close bugs in
a clever way. So it went the native way and also wrong in the first
attempt.

But now bugs.kde.org is half-way cleaned.
I was honest and fixed only the ones I know to be fixed before 2.0 or
during the 2.0 hacker sessions.

Cheers,
F at lk