fixed in version 2.0

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Thu Aug 23 11:18:53 UTC 2001

On Donnerstag, 23. August 2001 00:23, you wrote:
> On Wednesday 22 August 2001 18:16, you wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Hmmm, 87 bug fixes in 29 minutes and 33 seconds. Great job F at lk ;-).
> >
> > Bye,
> > 	Victor
> >
> > -
> > to unsubscribe from this list send an email to
> > kdevelop-devel-request at kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe
> > »your-email-address«
>
> Ohh! this is why the flood, I was thinking that F at lk was writing a new spam
> engine ;-)
> Mathieu
Err...he actually didn't close them....the closing procedure is to send the
bug with:

bugnumber-done at bugs.kde.org :)
              ^^^^
That's what Stephan meant :) so be prepared for another go for all these
mails but this time closing the bugreports :))

Ralf
Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«