kate part (was: Re: fileselector plugin)

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 17:47:40 UTC 2001

We really need to coordinate this with jowenn and cullmann.
There is something about the whole thing that makes me think that
someone has to go and collect, stabilize and document the entire new
interface. That includes:
- the older texteditor interface (old kwrite stuff)
- my newer kate/kdevelop interface (Kate::View and Kate::Document)
- MHK's interface that he did for gideon.
Consolidation and getting an overview and documentation is what I would
do before anything else, this doesn't work without the current kate
maintainers.

Roland

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and