fileselector plugin

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 15:17:58 UTC 2001

--- Richard Dale <Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, you wrote:
> The ctags parser doesn't keep the arguments to a method, it just
> saves the
> method name to generate the corresponding ctag (it skips over any
> args,
> and doesn't parse them properly).

Yes exactly, I have asked the ctags author/maintainer whether it is
simple to add these and he said he was going to think about that. That
was a few months ago :-) so there you go.

> So, to adapt the parser for a
> KDevelop plugin

I think one could look into doxygen for this purpose but I would start
with the existing class tree for sure.

Roland

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and