A final word (was:Re: What's up and what's hot)

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.org
Tue Aug 14 15:33:53 UTC 2001

Am Montag, 13. August 2001 11:07 schrieben Sie:

> Could you give us a survey about the editor architecture you created?
> What I want to have is a something like a class diagram or an entity
> relationship model of the current program, just only the part
> editor/doc-view-management/GUI-interface, you know what I mean.
BTW: It would be really cool, if plugins can have one or more MDI/SDI views
too. (for instance a dialogeditor will need it). If it is possible please
don't restrict the doc-view-managment the to editor and browser.

Ciao!
Sandy

--
for verifying my signature or send encryted emails:
ftp://fara.cs.uni-potsdam.de/stud/smeier/public_key

-