save/print watch variables

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Mon Aug 13 08:04:18 UTC 2001

On Monday, 13. August 2001 05:17, you wrote:
> isn't useful to add support to Save current right-clicked watch variable
> to a text file in a tree like style, with a function like "Save watch
> status to file..." ?
> or entire watch by clicking on the root watch variable ?
>
> shouldn't be difficult to do this adding appropriate slot to the VarTree
> class in dbg kdevelop sourcecode subdir...
>
> and another thing.. to add possiblities to print entire Watch Variables
> tree by using kprinter directly to a postscript file.

good idea I think. Well, what about using XML then as a file format so
everyone can read it ? Then of course the printing side should be so that you
can print it out with a decent header and stuff, I think that requires having
a look at kword for example. We may also need some other extensions for that,
so we should have a kdevprint module that does all that. Comments ?

Ralf

Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«