moc files

W. Tasin tasin at fhm.edu
Sun Aug 5 16:20:19 UTC 2001

Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I am a bit tired to fix the moc includes in kdevelop every
>other day. Could we please agree to do it like all the other
>KDE programs, that is to include the .moc file in the cpp
>files? There is a script "kdesdk/scripts/includemocs" that
>helps to convert old code that linked to a .moc.o instead.
>
>Thanks,
>Matthias.

Hi,

could someone help me understand, why this is the actual method handling
with moc files?

I know I'm a little bit outdated with being "state-of-the-art", but the
only thing I found about the 2 methods adding moc files to the project
is http://doc.trolltech.com/moc.html and there is written:

*Method A: The class declaration is found in a header (.h) file*
(the Makefile-method)
and
*Method B: The class declaration is found in an implementation ( .cpp) file*
(the #include-method)

So can someone give me an explanation to this new method to handle mocs?

Ciao

Walter

--
  The KDevelop project: tasin at kdevelop.de - http://www.kdevelop.org