GNOME DevHelp

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Sun Aug 5 07:28:22 UTC 2001

On Sunday, 5. August 2001 09:05, you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Someone with a current look into gideon's
> doctree could manage to change/add this dochelp stuff.
As a sidenote, we need support for the help:// protocol....that's needed for
the set of books that we'll have...once I find the time to write them. I'd
like to start with a KDE 3 and Qt 3 technical reference book this fall, then
the user manual. If someone is interested to help me with some personal notes
he took about nifty internals of Qt and KDE already, please drop me a note so
I can pick this up.

Ralf
Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«