KDevelop-2.0 announce via KDE-2.2 announce

Andreas Pour pour at mieterra.com
Wed Aug 1 08:11:34 UTC 2001

Ralf Nolden wrote:

[ ... ]

> Ouch and I thought I could concentrate on my exams. Could you guys do me a
> favour and at least send me a template to fill in the stuff and some info
> that I could reuse ? I will write that announcement in the train tomorrow
> morning then and send it in tomorrow evening.

Hi,

To be clear, all I am asking for is the essence of the points you want
to make.  I can add colorful language, context, etc., but I cannot make
up the substance of what you want to say.  Something as simple as look
at this URL or this page for the differences between 2.0 and 1.4 (and
please double-check it to make sure nothing important was left out)
would help me; that would be a minimum, more would help me too but I
would not want you to do it at expense of your exams.

Ciao,

Dre

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«