KDevelop-2.0 announce via KDE-2.2 announce

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Wed Aug 1 06:39:59 UTC 2001

On Wednesday, 1. August 2001 01:35, Andreas Pour wrote:
> Ralf Nolden wrote:
>
> [ ... ]
>
> > Hi Andreas,
> >
> > Falk, can you provide me a summary to put into the changelog of KDE 2.1
> > to 2.2 so Andreas knows what the most important points are ?
>
> To respond to Falk's private mail:  I can't change the link very easily,
> I don't have the webcvs checked out and I'm not sure I can make changes
> if I did.  I can ask Waldo to change it but if a KDeveloper has access
> it's easier if you do it, that way you can be sure it's the way you like
> it.
>
> > Then Andreas could maybe write another press release for KDevelop which
> > we could use to announce the 2.0 on the kdevelop-announce list and other
> > media. Andreas, is that possible if Falk provides me the changelog, I put
> > it in and you grab the most important points ?
>
> Sure, I'd be happy to.  Ralf, last time we did such a press release you
> sent me a first draft, if you could do that again that would be great
> (don't worry about grammar, complete sentences, etc., in fact just an
> outline of the main points you would like to make would be excellent).
Ouch and I thought I could concentrate on my exams. Could you guys do me a
favour and at least send me a template to fill in the stuff and some info
that I could reuse ? I will write that announcement in the train tomorrow
morning then and send it in tomorrow evening.

Ralf

> Ciao,
>
> Dre
>
> -
> kdevelop-devel-request at kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe
> »your-email-address«

Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«