mailing lists again

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.org
Fri Apr 27 13:42:18 UTC 2001

On Thursday, 26. April 2001 12:31, you wrote:
> Roland Krause wrote:
> > Ok, enough w/this crap.
> > There are now two new mailing lists available for subscription at

> Erm, may I get to know what this is for ? We already have two
> mailinglists, one of which is archived at lists.kde.org already. We just
> may have needed to move the devel mailinglist to a kde mailinglist.
This is already done. All messages from the current month are archived. Bernd
contacted the guys at lists.kde.org.

> Setting up another set of mailinglists at sourceforge doesn't help it,
> sorry. Please ask before running amok :-)

Whats going on? Do we move the mailingslists or not? Maybe this can be
discussed before we create new ones.

BTW: Sorry for the lag on wednesday but our University changed some networks
settings and forgot to include "kdevelop.org" as a email server. _No_ message
got lost.

Roland: if you have a lag of 12h on the mailinglists please contact
suhlmann at gmx.de. He will check it. The mailinglist server send 77 % of the
emails (some thousend per day) in the first minute after arrival and 85 % in
the first hour.

Ciao!
Sandy
--
The question is not, can they reason? nor,can they talk?
but, can they suffer? (Jeremy Bentham)

-