mailing lists again

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 14:21:03 UTC 2001

Ralf,
yes but the mailing lists have given us a lot of trouble lately, they
also have a lag of up to 12h from here (overseas).
So this is not running amok, it is an attempt to solve the problem.
Lets move the mailing lists to some place stable.

Roland

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and