KDevelop editor interfaces - ups

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Wed Apr 25 21:28:05 UTC 2001

Cullmann Christoph wrote:

> Am Montag, 23. April 2001 23:37 schrieben Sie:
> > Bernd Gehrmann wrote:
> > >
> > > Which means that window management for multiple views per document
> > > has to be done inside the part. This in turn means that you can't
> > > freely mix khtml and editor windows.
>
> Kand-Alf wanted to see a little example doc-viewmanager for a generic editor
> part, have done a first step (only to test, no real usage) which uses the
> standard ktexteditor interface. Has commited my stuff to
> kdevelop/parts/manager (won't be build). Everybody who wants to help, just
> change the stuff.
>
> cu
> Christoph
>
> P.S.
> only a test, will be removed from cvs after making a real docviewmanager.

Thanks Christoph ! Just returned from Heilbronn from my talk this
morning. Falk, I just noticed you on IRC when you left but you left too
quickly to give me a chance to talk to you :-|  Sorry, I just don't want
you to be offended by thinking I'd ignored you or whatever, I was just
too slow to react fast enought tonight.

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org