mailing lists again

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 15:14:56 UTC 2001

Ok, enough w/this crap.
There are now two new mailing lists available for subscription at

They are ready to be used in the next 24h (from 4/25/01 8am PDT). I
dont know when an whether this email will ever reach any of you but I
think it time to make the transition.

My suggestion is to resubscribe all users and immediately retire the
user list. For the developers I suggest to email everybody to
resubscribe to the new list and then retire the old lists after 4
weeks.

Archiving should be the same, the bot just needs to be resubscribed
too.

The webpage information needs to be adjusted, in addition I'd suggest
moving the homepage or at least mirroring it.

Roland

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and