KDEVELOP_1_4: kdevelop.kdevprj.save

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 17:24:37 UTC 2001

Is it possible that this file is hopelessly out of date?

I tried to update mine yesterday and screwed up my environment, so that
I cant link anymore because nearly everything is an unresolved symbol.

Does that ring any bells? Didn't we switch from shared to static
libraries?

Deleting all Makefile.am and upgrading them from cvs should fix this
but there is a problem of "double bookkeeping" here that should be
fixed.

Roland

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and