Code completion in KDEStudio

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Thu Apr 19 07:30:35 UTC 2001

Richard Dale wrote:

> I think I checked it out of the CVS, as the ftp link didn't work. I'm not sure
> how KDEStudio relates to KDEStudio gold - for instance my copy doesn't have any
> debugging or project templates. It does look good with java though - they've
> got some nice icons - are those GPL'd - do they come from a pool of KDE icons?
Well, yes and no. The standard icons are KDE icons, the others copied
probably from some windows programs (seems too much alike). If you're in
need of icons for KDevelop, please write to torsten at kde.org (torsten
rahn, tackat on irc.kde.org) and explain to him what you like and what
exactly the meaning of the action is you want to symbolize. Please don't
make any use of windows or kdestudio icons; instead contact torsten
(this is a general rule also for everyone else) so we don't run into
legal issues.

Ralf

--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org