Code completion in KDEStudio

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Wed Apr 18 08:59:14 UTC 2001

I think I checked it out of the CVS, as the ftp link didn't work. I'm not sure
how KDEStudio relates to KDEStudio gold - for instance my copy doesn't have any
debugging or project templates. It does look good with java though - they've
got some nice icons - are those GPL'd - do they come from a pool of KDE icons?

-- Richard

On Wed, 18 Apr 2001, you wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Apr 2001, Richard Dale wrote:
>
> > I have this header in my copy of KDEStudio 2.0, ctags.h:
>
> How many 2.0 versions are there? That's definitely not the
> one on apps.kde.com.

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«