Relative performance of Darren Hiebert's ctags parser and KDevelop

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 18:01:55 UTC 2001

Richard,

Kdevelop-2 has the possibility to create a tags file using Darren's
ctags. Just hit Project->Make ctags (get the latest cvs since there was
a stale path in there). It'll take about 2.5 seconds for the kdevelop
project to do so on my Solaris box (old Ultra 60).

Roland

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and