My brain is messed up !

bretzel bretzel at x1-6-00-e0-29-39-24-96
Fri Apr 13 13:24:36 UTC 2001

Hi,

With all the news regarding Kdevelop_1.4, 2.0, gideon ...etc...I am so
confused.

Someone would tell me what is the tag for KDevelop 1.4 with MDI and where
to get it ? I did not code nor stay in sync for the last three weeks...I had
something else to do...( sorry for my english )

Does Kdevelop 1.4 still crashes when calling "switchToFile()" with
a NULL edit_widget returned by the DocViewManager ?

I would want to verify if you received and applied my patch regarding
read-write properties when adding new attributes in the class properties
dlg...( long ago by now ;-)

( Yes, I am very late ... and a bit unconfortable asking )

Thanks,
Serge Lussier

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«