KDialogBase

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Fri Apr 13 05:30:45 UTC 2001

On Thu, 12 Apr 2001, Roland Krause wrote:
> So it does make perfect sense, because the dialogs will be reusable in
> 3. Additionally, I will not switch to 3 before it has the functionality
> that 2 provides. That is especially true for the MDI stuff cause the
> window splitting in gideon is just plain aweful.
I find the window splitting clean and tidy, but I don't know how you 'unsplit'
a window. I don't like MDI, and won't use an IDE which forces that UI paradigm
onto me (I am not a Microsoft refugee). KDevelop 3.0 just needs to be able to
undock windows - it doesn't need MDI in my opinion.

-- Richard

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«