Code completion in KDEStudio

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 20:11:50 UTC 2001

--- Richard Dale <Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> Yes, I agree -  it's like kdoc support - it would complement the
> class browser
> rather that replace it.
Speaking of it, have you looked at doxygen? It can presumably output
XML (although I cant get that to work) but it is simply amazing what
doxygen is able to find out about your code.
Funny that you mention that, I tried it this morning on a very large
codebase and it is able to produce a very decent documentation of it.

> No hurry, it's icing on the cake - but the cake must not wobble,
> otherwise it
> will just fall off onto the floor...

Ok, no wobbling, I'll simply put more chocolate in instead of cream.
Roland

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and