TODO list for 2.0

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Thu Apr 12 14:25:33 UTC 2001

"F at lk Brettschneider" wrote:

> I don't want to talk about putting stuff out again, when they have
> initially put in 2 days before. There's no need to worry, we can get it
> until the release day. IMO in case of emergency we are not forced to
> release at the same day as KDE-2.2 although it would be good.

Errm...we are, in fact, bound to the release date. KDevelop is now a
part of KDE 2 and I personally would even appreciate a combined release
of KDevelop 2.0, KDE 2.2 and KOffice 1.1, but with KOffice left out
anyway we need KDevelop 2.0 to ship. But anyway, I'm sure these issues
can be solved easily and in time. The tabview-mode of MDI can be
disabled if it isn't stable enough, that's the only really serious issue
I care about. The rest seems to work pretty well but needs some ironing.

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org