2.0 issues

John Birch jbb at kdevelop.org
Thu Apr 12 00:54:30 UTC 2001

On Thu, 12 Apr 2001 12:01, Roland Krause wrote:
> John,
> I wouldnt mind, but how about the enscript stuff, would that still be
> supported? (Same for a2ps)

It outputs to file ok - how? I've not looked :-)

Try kprinter from a recent cvs to see that dialog or there's an example app
in qt that does printing. An app I know of in cvs that use KPrinter is kate.
The qt example should work on solaris, given that its qt only?

I've a bit of time later, so I'll do a backend (independent of kwrite) to
take a QPrinter* and a list of files to print. ie

CKDevelop::printImpl(QPrinter* printer, QStringList files).

and use this to print _only_ the current view. Then it be easy for someone to
add a frontend to this to supply a list of files...

QPrinter and KPrinter are (or are supposed to be) interchangable.

jbb

-
unsubscribe »your-email-address«