2.0 issues

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 23:48:00 UTC 2001

Yes, I would like to second this observation.

When you close the view (classtree and output) windows e.g. there is no
way to bring them back. Also the positioning does not really work,
docking is quite awkward even worse then in M$ products. There is not
really a guarantee, that a window can be docked, it sometimes works and
sometimes it doesnt.

Additionally I've had a few crashes now when I play aroung w/the
feature, all seem purely Qt related and are *not* reproducable. :-(

Although, I would still vote for leaving the code in, maybe making it a
compile time option? I really like what you can do w/it.

One more thing. Saving of the MDI window positions and size does not
work at all. Is that an easy fix? Could you do that?

Then I would strongly vote for the MDI stuff.

Roland

=====
--
Roland Krause
In the garage of life there are mechanics and