Back home again

Bernd Gehrmann bernd at physik.hu-berlin.de
Thu Sep 28 16:25:47 UTC 2000

> just got back home last night after a beautiful holiday to Scotland. I
> can only advise everyone to make a trip to Scotland if you want to meet
> nice and interesting people as well as a beautiful landscape.

Well, after two years of Ireland I wouldn't mind making holiday
in a place where you can watch the sunset without risking to get
a cold :-) So this can wait a bit...

Anyway, if you have problems meeting the real world again I recommend
you read the book 'Round Ireland with a fridge' by Tony Hawks and
watch the movie 'Waking Ned Devine'.

Bernd.