Problems with KDevelop2

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 06:27:39 UTC 2000

Morjen Ralf,

Ralf Funken wrote:

> Bernd told me he had the same error once. To kill kdeinit:* and run kbuildsyncoca
> worked for him but unfortunately not for me. Still have the same error. Anyone got
> a clue?
Several times I had also problems with getting KDevelop run. Also such
problems we get from time to time as "bug reports". But somehow I solved
it each time with a complete rebuild of KDE2 (kdesupport, kdelibs and
kdebase) and KDevelop from cvs.

An interesting effect was also: Starting a new-built KDevelop on KDE1
didn't work (the same as happened on you) but starting from KDE2 did
work.

Once I supposed the reason is kbuildsycoca but one bloke said it is not.
But anyway... I think it's a problem deep down in the kdelibs (a lib
loader or anything else, who knows...)

Bye,
  F at lk