beautifying code / changes in the sources

Ralf Funken RFunken at KDevelop.de
Thu Sep 21 13:27:50 UTC 2000

Hi,

> Concerning to types: Is it a compromise to you to keep the "p" for
> pointers?

I buy an 'e' and would like to solve :-)

I'm working on the new de.po now. I found some typos and things in the
sources (did you know that actually is actually a false friend?) and will
correct that on the fly, so don't worry if some sources will have changed in
the next few days. Nothing harmful happening.

Hey, isn't that great? I'm the man who pulls the <strings>  :-))

CU

Ralf

--
Ralf Funken

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

Email: RFunken at kdevelop.de
PGP KeyID 0x06A3652D
Key fingerprint = A3 42 AC 8C 9A 54 6E DF  3F 2C 9E AB 10 2F 9E 3D