KAction's in class KDevelop

John Birch John.Birch at xtra.co.nz
Mon Sep 11 08:24:37 UTC 2000

On Sun, 10 Sep 2000, you wrote:
> Hi!
>
> A small quick question. Do we need the KAction's declared in the KDevelop
> class anymore?

I think "stop" (and one other? but I've forgotten. Bernd will know :-)  needs
to be in kdevelopcore

I've been moving the ui xml stuff out into the parts as well. For instance
different editor parts could supply different editor features in the menu :-)

Also KDevelopCore could be renamed to something like KDevPartsManager just as
KDevelop could go to KDevWindowManager (as that's what I believe they really
are).

jbb