Warning ...

John Birch John.Birch at xtra.co.nz
Mon Sep 4 20:13:24 UTC 2000

... I've just merged my experimental editor code into the main cvs tree. :-)

This uses a modified version of kwrite part so I had to add the current
ktexteditor and kwrite code to our cvs tree to make local modifications.
Don't worry - the libs have different names so we don't conflict with the
current kde 2.0 tree. I removed the now redundent kwrite directory.

Things to note
.. It's experimental - modify, throw away and replace to your hearts desire.
.. It only just works - See -1 above
.. The Icon border is a "nice" yellow  (debugging repaints) - see -2 above
.. It may cause a segfault on exiting kdevelop - see -3 above
.. see -4 above
.. Doing the editor stuff doesn't really excite me - I'll hack on it to get
what I want for the debugger and fix bugs if people want, but it could really
do with someone who enjoys this - anybody?

jbb

PS. I "fixed" the "tempName" tab in the output view.