organization stuff

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 28 21:06:24 UTC 2000

Hallo!

Is there anyone planning to implement the 'event' dispatching in
KDevelopCore? Or are we waiting for each other? ;-)

For instance:
Some calls 'gotoFile(filename)' approach in KDevelopCore which should be
dispatched to kwrite_part, so that kwrite_part can create appropriate
editor-widgets, takes them under control and sends another 'event' for
MDI wrapping back to KDevelopCore which will be dispatched to class
KDevelop that registers them to the MDI system.

Because of the missing dispatcher functionality we don't see anything,
currently. But maybe I am wrong and it should run completely different
(?). I'm not sure about this...
Do we need a virtual meeting to organize us?

Tschüß,
  F at lk