KDevelop 1.3

Bernd Gehrmann bernd at physik.hu-berlin.de
Mon Oct 23 08:48:31 UTC 2000

On Mon, 23 Oct 2000, Ralf Nolden wrote:

> I think we could make two kdk packages, one with kde 1 apps (cervesia
> compiled for KDE1 and ktranslator) and one with kde2 apps (cervesia for
> kde2 and kbabel). Is that possible to do ?

Errm, well the problem is that KDevelop is not a KDE2 application...
And you don't want to have a source packages that depends on two
different Qt versions and two different kdelibs versions. I think
the past has shown that it is difficult enough to write a configure
script that supports one of them ;-(

Bernd.