KDevelop 1.3

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Mon Oct 23 08:47:15 UTC 2000

Bernd Gehrmann wrote:

> On Fri, 20 Oct 2000, W. Tasin wrote:
> > > Walter or someone else have the time to update the KDK package?
> >
> > Yes... I will do the kdk-update:
> >
> > Bernd, please let me know if I should use the last stable version of
> > Cervisia or sth. else.
>
> Well, the latest is the greatest... :-)
>
> Anyway, I wonder what group of users such a package would target.
> IMO, it doesn't make much sense for people using KDE2: Cervisia
> has a much more usable multiselection mode --with-kde-version=2,
> and from what I've heard, translators prefer the KDE2-based kbabel
> over ktranslator.
>
> Bernd.

I think we could make two kdk packages, one with kde 1 apps (cervesia
compiled for KDE1 and ktranslator) and one with kde2 apps (cervesia for
kde2 and kbabel). Is that possible to do ? Of course the second one
would need additional infos for configure to pass Qt 1/2 and KDE 1/2
path´ over to each app´s configure.

Ralf

--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org