Changelog question

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Wed Oct 18 21:10:02 UTC 2000

John Birch wrote:

> Somethings wrong here - this is working elsewhere I'm sure. I'm assuming you
> have the latest am_edit?
>
> I almost have you're new kdevelop1.2.1 compiled. I'll create a kde2 app and
> give it a go.

Well, I didn´t go any further, I was too busy with getting the stuff
into the templates and have everything working from make dist to a
simple configure, make and make install on the user side after packaging
to uic and that stupid segfault of apps inheriting KMainWindow if you´re
using simple -lkdeui -lkdecore -lqt -lX11 instead of $(LIB_KDEUI) ;-)

Tell me how it went so I can add that to the documentation again if it
works against my expectations.

Ralf
--
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org