KDevelop 1.2 with QT2 on Debian GNU/Linux

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Tue Oct 17 10:27:11 UTC 2000

Falk Brettschneider wrote:

> 2 days ago I finished to prepare kdelibs/kdeui/kdock* and QextMDI-2.0pre. Class
> QextMdiMainFrm now inherits from KParts::DockMainWindow.
> With all those changes I will remove the part called qextmdimainfrmview and
> inherit KDevelop directly from QextMdiMainFrm. This will kick arses. :-)
> Anyway it will make it easier for me to handle all the other stuff (for
> instance: MDI session load/save).
Ok, then what´s only missing is the build error I get removed in the mdi
subfolders. Or am I too stupid to build Kdevelop ?? ;-)

> > > instead of *waiting*....no flame but just a hint ;-)
>
> What is it exactly what you're waiting for?
That the mdi buttons on the menubar get to the right end of the menubar
for example. But maybe that has been fixed already. I didn´t have a
closer look right now as I´m fighting with the KDE2/Qt2 templates to
work correcly including make dist which causes me a really bad headache
right now...

Ralf

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden at kde.org