KDevelop 1.2 with QT2 on Debian GNU/Linux

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 17 09:39:33 UTC 2000

John Birch wrote:

> > Speaking of complexity...Falk, do you think you could get your MDI stuff
> > ready ASAP ?

2 days ago I finished to prepare kdelibs/kdeui/kdock* and QextMDI-2.0pre. Class
QextMdiMainFrm now inherits from KParts::DockMainWindow.
With all those changes I will remove the part called qextmdimainfrmview and
inherit KDevelop directly from QextMdiMainFrm. This will kick arses. :-)
Anyway it will make it easier for me to handle all the other stuff (for
instance: MDI session load/save).

> So we can get on the train again and start *working*

Principially it works as John already said. You can add/remove views. That's all
what MDI does.

> > instead of *waiting*....no flame but just a hint ;-)

What is it exactly what you're waiting for?

Tschüß,
  F at lk