Patch: Stops kdevelop looping on startup

John Birch John.Birch at xtra.co.nz
Mon Oct 2 19:29:43 UTC 2000

This patch fixes kdevelop looping when starting, but I'm not sure why the
original didn't work.

I'm posting this because I'm hoping someone may be able to explain what the
problem is (I suspect some am_edit magic doesn't like this sort of thing) and
to warn you that this _may_ require you to cvs-clean kdeui directory to get
it to compile due to moc problems (I had some but it could have been caused
by my testing to find what the problem was)

If there's no objections I'll commit (my) tomorrow.

jbb