KDevelop 1.3 release

Falk Brettschneider falk.brettschneider at gmx.de
Mon Nov 20 16:19:18 UTC 2000

Hi Ralf,

Ralf Nolden wrote:

> ...Lineo guys... add remote debugging ...  template for a qt/embedded
app > ...TrollTech ... could do a 1.3 port over to KDE2

All of them should force their strength to the KDE 2 version, only.

>  and a Qt 2.2 only version so we have a windows version as well.

Licence? (L)GPL-based KDevelop can use a commercial Qt Windows version for
free?

>  In case they
>  agree we will get two fulltime developers probabaly.

Would be cool.

>  promise too much but things are looking good we get a KDE 2 version

??? I _very_ _doubt_ that it is done in 4 weeks...
Second, all porting is quite useless since KDevelop is completely being
rewritten at present. The whole mechanisms and concepts are changing too
much.

I vote for stopping the development at KDevelop-1.x. IMO the best is we
finish the 1.3 features only.

But if they get it work, why not...
  F at lk

-