kwrite - please read

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Tue May 16 07:55:48 UTC 2000

Christian Couder wrote:
> There are already some significant implementation differences between KWrite and
> the KWrite code in KDevelop.
> But we can perhaps come to an agreement, or find a way to do what we want with
> their implementation.
I was told at the exhibition that we should request everything we need
and we will get it. The first contact adress is Simon Hausmann for us as
he´ll do the kpart for kwrite.

> By the way I sent a message to Martin Konold (konold at kde.org) to be suscribed to
> kde-core-devel with write access, but I have no answer and I am not subscribed
> yet.
I sent him a mail yesterday too, as we should all do. He seems to be
unavailable at the moment, maybe within the next days he´s got some
time.

--
Oh Fridolin, oh Fridolin,
schenk´ mir enge Pinguin,