kwrite - please read

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Mon May 15 14:34:53 UTC 2000

Bernd Gehrmann wrote:

> If there's something wrong in kwrite, the right place to fix it
> is in kwrite of course. There is no point in forking off a
> different version.
I don't think that all people will love it, if we change kwrite's
behaviour down in the kdelibs in a way that it is like in kdevelop-1.2.

Is there a chance to override behaviour of kwrite (e.g. what happens on
a doubleclick on a word) in an inheriting application?) If that isn't
possible, we should keep our own version...

--

Ciao,
--Falk