1.2 Release

Martin Piskernig martin.piskernig at stuwo.at
Tue May 2 22:26:40 UTC 2000

Hi!

We are releasing KDevelop 1.2 today, May 3rd. Please download the latest
snapshot and test if everything you wanted is there.
If there are some translations missing, you are sure of to have sent them to me
(which won't happen but just to be safe...) please send them again until
evening (8 pm CEST) so I can include them.
Pre-release thanks go out to you all - without your work non-English-speaking
users would not have the possibility to use and understand KDevelop (and many
other applications) in their native languages!
--
Martin Piskernig
<mpiskernig at kdevelop.de>       ICQ: 24015591