Authors

Ralf Funken rfunken at kdevelop.de
Wed Mar 15 06:36:31 UTC 2000

Hi,

Walter called my attention to missing authors in the authors section of the de
manual because John and he are not mentioned there.
I'm going to synchronize with the en version this evening. Doing so, I could
also change the email adresses in en and de as some of you have kdevelop.de
now, too. As I don't know who has and who wants to have it changed, I'm asking
you to send me an email if you want me to change your entry.

Sandy: if there will be changes I'll take also care of the AUTHORS file and
send a note to the i18n and this list, so the other translators can sync, too.

Ralf

--
Ralf Funken
rfunken at kdevelop.de