Judin Maxim (was: Re: Magic number...)

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 16:31:05 UTC 2000

Ralf Nolden wrote:

> PS: Judin Max apologized on kde-devel not to have included a copyright
> hint for kdevelop in his kdestudio. I asked him to join us if he likes.
> I think competition is good but the competitors I wish to have are
> commercials to beat and he has a good set of ideas that we would take
> over anyway.
>
> I think it would be ok if he participated, if nobody objects, of course.
> Is that ok with everyone ?
It would be great! Especially for integrating the DockWidgets.
I was hacking the DockWidget stuff because of requirements in KDevelop
but Judin didn't merge it with his sources and now I must do the hack
again to the new stage of his cvs. :-(((
If he was participated, it probably wouldn't happen again. Then we could
use one version.

> > > for the records...we currently have:
> > >
> > > 93.667 lines of code (including comments)
If we wrote every { or }; in a single line, we would have more lines.
;-)

--

Ciao,
--Falk